Every Fiscal Year LFMEAB member factory must renew their membership for continuous getting service from the Organization. The annual membership renewal fee for Proprietorship is 20000 BDT and for Limited Company 23000 BDT.
Here, for getting a renewal certificate every factory must be conducted compliance assessment as per LFMEAB standard checklist by LFMEAB compliance cell. After satisfactory assessment by LFMEAB, compliance cell forwards the membership certificate for renewal.
Required Documents for Certificate Renewal Issue:
1. A copy of Company’s Memorandum & Articles of Association and Certificate of Incorporation.
2. A Copy of Registration from Board of Investment (BOI) ? (Sell: [Local?20%, Foreign?80%]
3. Updated Trade License.
4. TIN Certificate
5. Update List of Machinery
6. Update Fire Service License
7. Update Factory License
8. Factory building design is approved by competent authorities
9. Update Floor machine layout plan is approved by competent authorities
10. Update ECC (Environmental Clearance Certificate)
11. Photographs of Managing Director/Proprietor/Owner
12. Update Factory Profile
13. Update Generator Certificate
14. Update IRC (if any)
15. Update ERC (if any)
16. Update Custom Bond License (if any)