We are pleased to inform that Leathergoods & Footwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association of Bangladesh (LFMEAB) is going to arrange a training session for its members regarding the Customs and VAT policy and procedure in Bangladesh to understand better Customs and VAT policies and regulations. We are also glad to state that the session will be facilitated by the Honorable Commissioner (current serving) Customs and Bond Commissionarate. The session details are below:
• Date and Day: 7th February 2015 (Saturday)
• Venue and Location: Hotel De Castle Ltd., House # 72, Block # B, Road # 21, Banani, Dhaka-1213
• Duration: 9:30 AM-4:00 PM
• Topic to cover: Customs and VAT
• Target group: Accounts/Finance/Commercial
• Participation Fees 3000/-
Therefore, all members are requested to communicate their interest and number of participants with details (Participant Name, Designation, Department, Company Name and Mobile Number) by 3rd February, 2015.
Further, if you have any quarries please feel free to contact us.
Kazi Roushan Ara